Nominee scheme

lady with carerIf you have difficulty communicating or find it hard to understand your bill and other information you receive from us, you can nominate a carer, family member or friend to speak to us on your behalf. This person could also call us to register you for Priority Services if you cannot fill in registration form or talk to us yourself.

We can also send your bill to the person you nominate, but please remember that you will still be responsible for paying the bill.

Email this page