Moving out of our area or no longer responsible for bills?

Good luck in your new home – we’ll miss you!

If you’re moving out of the North West or moving into a property where you’re no longer responsible for paying water bills, please let us know so we can make sure your final bill is right.  

Call us on 0345 026 7661 or if you’re already registered for My Account you can do this online.

When you call, it should only take us about 10 minutes to update your details.

We’ll ask you for:

  • The date you moved (or are due to move) out of your home
  • If you have a water meter, we’ll ask for a final reading from your old address *Not sure how to read your meter?
  • Your new address to send your final bill or refund to

If possible, it would also help us to know:

  • Your account number (you can find this on a recent water bill)
  • The name of the person moving into your old address

You’ll still need to let us know where you are moving to as well as any contact information for you so we can contact you if we need to or send you a refund for any money we owe you.

Email this page