Water infrastructure services
Water pipes in poor condition are susceptible to leaks resulting in higher bills through increased water consumption and damage to site infrastructure. A repair may only be a temporary solution and the long-term, more cost-effective answer is to refurbish or replace it to prevent further leaks. We offer a comprehensive water network installation, rehabilitation and repair service to keep you up and running if things go wrong.
Network rehabilitation and repair
From initial survey to repair planning and construction; we offer a ‘turnkey’ service that will optimise your water supply and safeguard your company’s operational capacity.
Our infrastructure service includes:
- Pipework repair and replacement
- Valve installation and repair
- Hydrant installation and maintenance
- Smart meters and sub meters providing automated meter reading (AMR)
Network design and installation
We offer a bespoke network design and installation service. Speak to our team for more information.
Managing your network. Safeguarding your water supply
All our services are supplied to the highest standards and take advantage of our extensive expertise in this field. We follow a tried and tested methodology and adopt a bespoke approach to our service involving five stages:
- Site survey: We’ll complete a site survey, giving you an insight as to the condition of your network and identifying any problem areas.
- Design: Our team will plan an approach to tackle the identified problems on your network.
- Construction: On approval, we will complete all approved works with minimum disruption.
- Commissioning: We will test the new infrastructure and conduct water quality sampling before commissioning the network.
- Documentation: We’ll provide you with network maps and an asset list so you have a complete record of your network.
Find out how we can support your business.
us on 0345 072 6078 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Email this page